...I'm in love with it... I just cant get over it... I'm not sure if its the fact that we aren't "those" people in public but I always wanted one of "those" pictures because they capture a certain kind of love and that kind of love just floods through our relationship in so many little and big ways, but the little dancing in the kitchen, she sweet little comments, they way he looks in my eyes, no one sees that but us and I love that... or the fact that I love the way this picture embodies the way he loves me...with such a strong manly and tender love and how he always is there to hold me. I could go on but.. a picture says a thousand words... I think this one speaks volumes for its self.

This is one of *those* pictures indeed. Love it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove this picture. It is so real.
ReplyDeleteAwwww! *grins* So cool that God put you two together. :o)
ReplyDeleteHillary...I cannot tell you how happy I am for you. The four year wait was nothing...the future is bright and full of wonderfulness...I am so happy that you are so happy!!! Oh...and the picture is just lovely too!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mom