Katie and I have been chummy since they moved 5 miles away from my family when I was like 8 or something. We have spent the better part of our lives together, doing what best friends do.. except that she would never let me touch her nice toys..I wonder if it was because all my nice toys were broken.. haha ;-) Anyhow, we have walked through some pretty hard times together and some pretty amazing ones. Speaking of amazing ones... she graduated from college a few weeks ago, with a bachelors in Biology and a 4.0 ya be jealous, I sure am! So without further ado, here are a few pictures from the big day!
She is in there somewhere!!
There she is!!
This was the cutest little girl!!
The (very) happy graduate!!
Abstract of tassels and earrings..
This was one of my favorite pictures of the whole day..
Some of my favorite people...
Congratulations, Katie!! You the best!!! Love you tons! CUSOS
Awww, thanks a million dear - I'm not sure what my life would be like without you in it!!! ♥
ReplyDelete