Several pairs of wet shoes in the hall...
Mark's Army guys (soldiers and Indians) being very very well loved.
Our books being read and loved..
All the chairs being filled and all the chitter chatter
The table (extended with the leaf) covered in food..
Foot massages.. WOW.. I tell you what .. my new favorite brother... I love him so much.. ;-)
Little girls with pearls down to their knees... ;-)
Little people playing with the golf clubs and golf balls that we have gotten thanks to living next to a golf course...
Kissy face girl..
The little Uncle was teaching her how to hit it.. she's pretty good... Oh that little tongue sticking out in concentration!! LOVE it!
And lastly but not least...
Socks without holes, the cup of coffee, the ring that means he's mine, and watching him rest. I love watching him rest after all he does for us... I'm so so so very blessed!
Thank you for this wonderful post!! I felt like I was there...almost!
ReplyDeleteLove you!,
Mom