Saturday, April 6, 2013

I love Saturday's

 I love that we sleep till 9:30 or 10:00 AM without thinking twice about it because we are young and can... ;-)
I love that we get to run errands together with the windows down and the music playing because it was SO gorgeous out, and I love that we both had a hankering to drive with the windows down and music on, because that makes it better. ;-)

I love that I got to not only chat with my dear mother but with my favorite Aunties too!  (What are the odds...) ;-)

I love that Manly is a hard worker and has diligently worked on ripping the threaded nails out of pallets for a garden box.
 I love Habitat for Humanity's restore that had shelves of nice good wood for $1 each and saved him from having to keep fighting with those pallets.
 I love that the pallets will be used now to make many nice coals for grilled dinners ;-)




I love the garden boxes Manly made. Like... LOVE them. I don't think they could be more perfect.. even down to the pole in the back for peas or beans... YUM




I love that we found this old filing cabinet in the dumpster and it works great for storing BBQ items.


I love that my Sour dough starter LIVED and made incredible bread today.. it was SO good... 





I love all the people who gave us Ice Cream Makers for our wedding and that they work and we had yummy homemade vanilla Ice Cream after supper and again before bedtime. ;-) Don't judge.



I love that our nearest neighbor and the resident bachelor on our hall came over to our porch and sat and chatted with us for a few hours.
I love that the grass is coming up and the sun was shining.
I love the little fellow out hitting baseballs with his dad for a while in our shared yard.
I love how spring and summer bring out the visiting side of people and I hope we get to spend much more time with our neighbors and getting to know them.  

Mostly though, I love time, I love the time we have been given and I just marvel at His goodness to us.  So so blessed are we...

No comments:

Post a Comment