Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Sunday

Every year my dad holds a sunrise service on Easter Sunday.  We all drag ourselves out of bed to watch the sun rise and reflect on the incredible sacrifice made for us. It's a beautiful tradition...

Manly and I drove down Saturday afternoon, had a lovely evening with my Sister and Brother in Law and Nephew and stayed the night with them.  Thus the abundance of pictures of the neph... ;-)



The ride in was also gorgeous.. 6:45 AM is pretty lovely... 


 It was pretty cold... 



We snuggled a lot... 

And huddled for warmth.. (for those who don't like the word "snuggle" )


 And we were all a little tired.. and I cannot look at this picture without YAWNING!!


 I LOVE this little family... they are pretty cute... 




 Little Nephew Baby chatted his way through the whole service... 



 Did I mention that it was chilly out... ;-)



Ahhh... but it was worth every second... 



 When did she get so pretty...oh and have a child.. when did that happen too??



 Little miss got a lamb for her birthday




 Ah, one of the kindest, dearest and best young men I know... just a little proud of him. 





 I love her... she loves her lamb.. I see so much of myself in her, for better or for worse our hearts beat to a similar drum...


 He wouldn't put it on his shoulders... I told him it wouldn't pee... its like he knew better...


 Best picture EVER... the lamb likes to have its head scratched.. like... REEEALLY likes it...


 The neph is not as crazy about all the kissing as his Aunties are..

.

 The little people LOVE playing "piggy banks" on Auntie's iPad... 



 She's gorgeous... and I like her a lot.. =)




 That moment when you realize that within 5 years 5 of you will have gotten married, and had 3 children, oh ya.. he is responsible for 2 of them... time flies and somehow... it just keeps getting better... 




 Look at that sleeping baby face.. PERFECTION!! 




 Oh just us girls chattering away in the kitchen making some stinkin AWESOME food!  No big deal...




After 2 HUGE meals and such an early morning, the afternoon ended about the same way for everyone...

1 comment:

  1. you guys are beautifulcutehandsomeamazing people and also I miss you.

    ReplyDelete