Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Family Pictures

One of my sisters got married on Sunday so we took the opportunity of all being dressed up and sitting around to take some pictures of the little families that have developed in the last 4 years.   Sadly I didn't even get one of the new little family that was established that day!! grr... Oh well..

So in order of when they got married, not age...



July 2009





November 2009





December 2011


 IS HE NOT THE CUTEST LITTLE BOY EVER!!!!  


November 2012




Here's to the last wedding before the tipping point when there are more married people than unmarried. ;-) Here's to growing family and God knows this Family has GROWN a lot in the last 4 years.  So grateful for my nieces and nephew and new brothers and sisters, who sometimes I forget which one is the biological sibling and which one is the in-law... ;-)

Each of us has our own special story and relationship and I love them all.. but I love ours the best.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....I LOVE this post!!! It's so fun how everybody's family just keeps growing, and growing, and growing!!! :) You guys have such a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete