I know its gush and sap and all that rot, but I love him... he makes me happier than I could have ever dreamed anyone would. He loves me, thinks I'm beautiful, tells me hard things I don't want to know, holds me when I cry and I swear he gives way more than I do to everyone in life including me. He randomly brings home flowers, he eats anything I cook and says he loves it, and then cleans up the kitchen. He folds laundry and faithfully marches off to work every single day even when he doesn't feel entirely well, and works more than a full work load most weeks. He thinks my quirky little weirdnesses are cute and never fails to encourage my creative side. He calls me his dream come true.. me! He is tender and kind and selfless with everyone, not just me. He loves God, truly and fully and its obvious in the fruit in his life. He inspires me and encourages me in my walk with Christ and my everyday everything.
Goodness, I love him...

Your loving tribute to your wonderful man made me cry openly....can't tell you how happy I am to read this Hillary....So very happy for you....!!
ReplyDelete"and all that rot" makes me think of Chronicles of Narnia, books I need to read again! :) ♥
ReplyDelete