Thursday, January 31, 2013

Little Newlywedded blisses

 There is no doubt about it, there is a particular bliss in being a Newlywed, or as I like to put it, there are particular little newlywedded blisses in this special season of life.  Just the two of us working our little jobs, no babies to cry at night yet, the laundry gets washed twice a month, I never make our bed, and we can get up from the dinner table and snuggle instead of washing dishes if we want and NO ONE CARES! I love it, I love this life full of little blessings and that one special man that makes it all incredible.  

Here are a few of the little things that make me oh so very happy!

1. Birdfeeders
Manly's mother dear is a bird lover, a trait she passed on to her son, who has been talking about bird feeders for months. We finally made a date to Lowes out of it and got 2 feeders. Then Mr. Awesome hung them up in the dark, and the cold.. it snowed that night!



2. Random almost-snow-day's that become blueberry pancake mornings.
 Mr. Awesome's boss called the morning after the snow and told him to take his time coming in since the plows hadn't even been by us yet.   We did, we lounged around till 10 and made blueberry pancakes and brownies. =)



3. Taxes.
Okay, so Taxes aren't really what I would classify as a blessing, but I sure did enjoy choosing "Married filing jointly" on the form! ;-)




4. Pilgrims to remind me to me thankful all year.
 These pilgrims were from my grandmother and I just loved how they looked there with our rings (which we put there while doing dishes)   Just reminding me how much we have to be thankful for. =)



4. Hot chocolate in ADORABLE mugs

I am not sure what it is about having a white mug with the prettiest Christmas tree on the side and green trim on the top and a peppermint striped handle and spoon to drink hot chocolate in, but it tastes so much better that way!  (Thank you AC and H for those mugs!  They are much cherished! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment