Monday, July 23, 2012

Provision #1

I talked to a few people on Sunday who encouraged me in this wedding planning process to pray for things and ask Him to provide things.  To ask Him for pumpkins, to ask Him for fall decorations, to ask Him for bridesmaids dresses, to ask Him for host families..etc...    So I have started to ask Him and we will see how He answers!!

#1. The first answer to fall pretties to decorate with:

I went into Joann's to buy beads to bead the bodice of my dress (pictures of that coming....eventually!)  and I ran across these lovely little berry things on 70% off!   I got umm.. lets just say several of them, ;-)  They were so pretty and inexpensive!!





I love it when this happens...;-) And that was including the beads I got that were 50% off =)


 He is good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment