I didn't pull out my camera nearly as much as I should have on my trip up to Nebraska for Katie Lou to meet my family!
She was a trooper in the car with the 12 hr car drive!
Cousins...I hope with all my heart that they grow up to be as good of friends as their mommies!!!
I just LOVE the sweet look on Lexi's face in this one!!
Going back to the family farm with my child where I was raised my entire life was very special and somewhat more emotional than I thought it would be.
Grandpop and his traditional baby hold...
Getting a bath in the same place where mommy was bathed as a baby!
We got to attend the wedding of dear friends while we were in town.
Caroline and Melanie are getting SO grown up...so pretty!
Grammy and all of her grandbabies!! I love how Katie and Lexi are both stuffing their hands in their mouths... haha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment