Sunday, April 27, 2014

The first 6 weeks

The first few weeks were a blur and I don't have really any "good", as in not phone, pictures of baby girl but the last few weeks I have been taking some pictures of her though so I will share a small mish-mash of them and then some from her 5 week photoshoot in the next post.  =)


One of the best things about a newborn is the phases of discovery...  Learning who she is and little things about her..


 For example we discovered that she has curly hair and that the side of her head looks JUST liker her Grandpa Dale's with the little curls!!





 We also discovered that she likes to watch thunder storms just as much as we do!!



We weren't the only one discovering things..
 Baby girl discovered her reflection in the swing mirror up there.. she was very impressed!




 I love her little sleeping face...




 She has very pretty little nails. but very sharp, do not be fooled!!









She discovered another comfy way to sleep... ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment