Monday, March 3, 2014

Finished Nursery!


Well folks, the nursery is officially done!  Baby girl, you can come annnyyyy time!   Due in 9 more days!







Easily one of my favorite nursery items, the drawer dividers I made out of cardboard (from her crib) and tissue paper from her shower. It keeps all the little pieces separated and organized.  I was going to buy little drawer dividers from Ikea but it would have cost the same to ship as to buy them!! Not cool Ikea.. not cool!! I am delighted with these though and they really fit the bill, not to mention being custom fit!








Here is the top drawer which is perfect for the little bitty things.




Bath Caddy.. I found this at a local thrift store for $2.50 and I bought both of them.. I LOVE having all her stuff together and easy to grab,  not sure what exactly is going to go into the other one but they were too handy to pass up!.



Her little crib corner...



Love these shelves and the picture and I am SO smitten with the little elephants! They were another thrift store find for .50 each.   I have a thing for elephants...





I have one of our wedding pictures on the upper shelf now that wasn't in the picture. Here we have the amazing glider from my Grandpa and the night stand that I made over (was an ugly hot pink color)  spray paint for the win!! and the finished curtain product which was partly too short curtains from goodwill (picked up for $1.50 each) and long white curtains I made with fabric from a dear friend.  I love how they turned out!



The only thing we really added here was the hanging on the wall thing which houses her cloth diapering supplies.   Manly and I got the hanging storage out of the dumpster at our old apartment!  Love it!

I have been packing bags (diaper and birth) and cleaning the carseat and all that jazz!!   She is welcome to come annnnnny time now! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hillary,
    What a sweet and welcoming room you have made for your wee one! I'm praying these next weeks are precious for you and Mark and your sweet baby should she choose to arrive on time!
    Love,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meme Em can't wait for her either!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete