The final major component of Baby Girl's Nursery came in today; her crib! Her gorgeous, perfect crib that her Grammy got for her! I was dying all day for the UPS man to come .. took him until about 3:30 too! ;-)
I love all the things in her nursery that are gifts from other people! For example the rocking chair and Boppy came from her Auntie Analiese!
Her crib from Grammy and her shelf from the Babb's and books from her Aunties in WA and art from Holly, and blankets that her Great Grandma Adele made, and basket from Romania that another Auntie brought back, and Bumbo from her Great Auntie and Cousin's... This is one loved little girl!
Other side of the room, dresser and rocking horse and her little Owl lamp and the flower on the wall from Liz.
And looking back at the door from the window at her closet and her carseat, from another one of Mama's dear friends!
I LOVE it, we will still hang things on the wall and the curtains aren't permanent, but this Mama is feeling so much better with her room all set up and her little Cradle station put together in our room! (post on that coming up!)
I did make that piece of art! It makes me feel special that it gets to go in her room!:D I love it Hillary, the room is super cute!
ReplyDelete