We recently found the p.e.r.f.e.c.t baby cradle for baby girl! We don't have enough room to put a pack n play beside our bed and wanted something to put baby girl in to sleep! The cradle seemed like the perfect option and several weeks of Craigslist searching later... we picked it up for a steal of a deal! I made a mattress from foam and table cloth vinyl and a little sheet and tada!
We moved the bookcase that was in her nursery into our room for m to use as a night stand and a place to keep things I would need and want handy for her.
I could NOT help myself from putting out the diapers for her first few days (we intend to cloth diaper after the uh... nasty stuff passes and we get more settled) and some outfits and things that I thought would be nice to have handy! Just in case, you know!
The people we got the cradle from just gave us the ADORABLE sheep blanket/rug. it also blocks the chill from the window. =)
Just waiting... waiting for you baby Girl! We cannot wait for you to get here!
Looks great! It's coming together!! Can't wait for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet nursery. I'm praying your wee one arrives just.on.time.
ReplyDelete