You know those days when the day seems to stretch on FOREVER and you are ready to go home by like... 1:15... ya, that was yesterday.
I got a text in the morning saying that if I came over to his (Manly's) apartment that he would make me dinner and that it might include steak. Um.. YES!
He brought me flowers.... gosh..... AND made me a steak dinner!! AND told me during dinner that we were going to a "secret location" so I better "not linger too long over dinner". =D =D ;-)
First stop!! Oh this boy knows my heart... ;-)
We found this AMAZING phone.. still working!!! We don't have a land line... I thought we could get one so we could use this.. Manly didn't quite think so.. ;-) But it was only 9.99!!
Then we went to Goodwill.. my favorite!! and found this which I LOVED! We don't have room for it though and building a house to accommodate it really didn't seem that wise after I thought about it for a while.
It was the loveliest of evenings and we ended up spending upwards of $3.00 =) I'm marrying a brilliant man... =)




Tears of joy for you Honey...I am so very happy for you both!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom