Friday, August 10, 2012

Provision #2

Remember how I said I was going to start praying for God to provide things desired for our wedding... Here is part two:


 Manly and I went to Joanns last Sunday to order Fabric for the bridesmaids dresses and flower girl.   He patiently waited FOREVER with me in line but the end result.. so worth it.  God provided Brides maids fabric, and fabric for the flower girl and ring bearer.. all of it for $84 it was 50% off and an additional 25% off at the register thanks to a coupon He provided for our use.   Thank you Father, I know its a small insignificant thing in the grand scheme of life, but still.. so grateful!



The "Acorn Gold" is for the bridesmaids dresses, the "Chocolate brown" for the sashes and perhaps shawls and the "Champagne" is for the flower girl/Junior bridesmaid, and maybe the ring bearer as well. =)



Oh and I forgot to mention.. we saved $120 off that purchase... =)

Stay tuned for more provisions!!

2 comments:

  1. who are the bridesmaids and flower girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark is a TOTAL KEEPER....I am so proud of him for braving the fabric store with you!! Nice savings too! Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete